Frys Food Stores - Tired of getting BAD meat!
I have shopped at the Frys on Baseline & Power in Mesa, AZ for almost 7 years.The last 6 months have been so different.
The meat department looks awful. Always see bad food for sale. The 'new' folks that work in that department are rude & not helpful at all. I never returned any food there till a couple of months ago..
Chicken, opened the package of breast and the fat on the bottom was gray! Then last week had company for dinner, husband opened up a package of baby back ribs, OMG the smell was so bad! He was so made he took them back himself , I found hamburger I had in the freezer so was going to make spaghetti sauce. I fried the meat up and it smelled really bad, had to trash that too.
I go to the pharmacy there (nicest people work in pharmacy dept) and had to wait so I looked around. Found a good deal on hamburger so I bought two packages, came home to separate it into half pound packages and freeze them. Just opened one of them, I took a picture. It was so nice and red looking.
removed top layer of meat and found it all very dark on the inside.
So it was obvious that they took old meat and covered it up!I will NEVER by ANY meat from Frys again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meat Department
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."