Frys Food Stores - Tired of getting BAD meat!
I have shopped at the Frys on Baseline & Power in Mesa, AZ for almost 7 years.The last 6 months have been so different.
The meat department looks awful. Always see bad food for sale. The 'new' folks that work in that department are rude & not helpful at all. I never returned any food there till a couple of months ago..
Chicken, opened the package of breast and the fat on the bottom was gray! Then last week had company for dinner, husband opened up a package of baby back ribs, OMG the smell was so bad! He was so made he took them back himself , I found hamburger I had in the freezer so was going to make spaghetti sauce. I fried the meat up and it smelled really bad, had to trash that too.
I go to the pharmacy there (nicest people work in pharmacy dept) and had to wait so I looked around. Found a good deal on hamburger so I bought two packages, came home to separate it into half pound packages and freeze them. Just opened one of them, I took a picture. It was so nice and red looking.
removed top layer of meat and found it all very dark on the inside.
So it was obvious that they took old meat and covered it up!I will NEVER by ANY meat from Frys again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meat Department
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."