I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to have an outlet.
I am just beside side my self with a lot of customers that stand in front of my registers, first in filthy, nassssty moods or attitudes. Some of you people are just rude and condescending, impatient and down right belligerent.
We are hired to do a job, provide great customer service to help your shopping experience be a better one. For most of you you hate the automated self checkouts...because they are in human....
But you do not even give a *** to think I could be home and you YOU would have to talk or check out through a machine....
For the most part . Am I perfect? No... Should I have products thrown on my register belt , just because your in a bad mood or impatient? No!
If the computer acts up or scans more than it should, maybe momentarily hand back the wrong change or any human error that can possibly happen do I deserve less than respect for being THERE FOR YOU....NO! Most of us get two days training...YOU PEOPLE expect us to get EVERYTHING PERFECT...you even expect us to know the weekly sale items and ads, even where everything is in the store....SMDH!
I have company policies and procedures to follow, even laws....Some of you people come in and get mad or upset because we are required to do the jobs according to company policies and procedures..Example liquor laws do not only affect YOU, the store but we as cashiers, can get arrested right on the spot for selling liquor or restricted sale items to anyone underage, without proper ID, intoxicated and more... If your in a group of people we have to card EVERYONE! If one person is underage we have the right to refuse service. If you make a joke about being underage, we are supposed to refuse you (because of the sting codes)..Yes FRYS has a policy to record EVERY ID down that WE ask for....THEIR POLICY NOT OURs....Just because you have never experienced that before means a couple of things....freshly trained people will follow the guidelines to a tee....after a while we can just record that info in the computer ( we can still get into trouble for not wring it in the Yellow book( State Law) BETTER FOR YOU TO GET SOMEONE LIKE ME THAT CARDS YOU AND OTHERS, RATHER THAN THE ONES THAT ARE LETTING SOMEONES KIDS BUY LIQUOR OR THAT DRUNK DRIVER HAVE MORE BOOZE! but the state laws applies as well ...They have private stings that come in to test us as CSRs if we fail those stings we are subjected $2500 in fines, ARRESTED or I can lose my drivers license...Plus the stores are subject to different types of fines as well. I AM NOT losing my licences, going to jail or paying a fine for ANY OF YOU PEOPLE that find it offensive, or what ever you you think....NOT ME I AM Carding YOU and All of your friends...So some of you people that dont want to get carded....It's not about you...it's about other people rules, laws and policies..that we GET PAID TO ABIDE IN....How does it feel when we come into your place of business not respecting your job requirements?
I just feel like you people take us under paid cashiers, store clerks for granted...you look down on like a piece of trash, that you can disrespect, spit on or say anything you like or tell our boss or companies because you should NOT have to be subject to US being human....go figure?
Some of you toss out ridiculous bagging instructions, one or two items per bag, no plastic because you want to save a tree or the environment (your belief Why get mad at me?)Put it in plastic then paper, no , put it in paper then plastic...Use your dirty nasty filthy bags, YOU NEVER wash...(Hmmmn)
You want us to take money from you that you pull from private parts, sweatsoak filthy money, some of you even come in unbearable smelly and nasty...but WE are the bad guys...
What about you customers that take a product home bring it back half gone, eaten or bring it back a week or months later wanting a refund (WOW!) What about those of you that say you left a purchase and didn't....YOU LEAVING YOUR PURCHASES< CHANGE, MONEY Behind is NOT Our responsibility nor is it our fault!!!. Nor any problems with check card machines, credit, debit machine...( No you didn't just blame me because you swiped your card too fast or YOUR bank DENIED YOUR Purchase...Yes ya did) (You cannot fix ***) We should work together for both parties to have a great shopping experience!
Stores, that have campaigns, survey, promotions, upsales...do you think its OUR Idea as a cashier, clerk to ask each customer to donate or buy another product? HA!HA!HA!HA!
Tsk! Tsk! you would think I or my fellow associates wake up everyday to come into that job and want to talk our whole shift to each and every customer....We do not always want to to bug people like that....But it's not our choice.....
No you did not just complain to management that an employee parked their car in a handicapped space ...that His placard should have been hanging up, not laying down on the dash board in plain sight... Handicapped spaces are for customers only....WOW! Last I heard ADA law requires businesses to provide reasonable accommodations for customers and employees as well....but we don't count! Were not allowed to be disabled or human....SMDH!
When you hear the customer is always right.....that only applies to products and services those companies are responsible for providing to us as consumers....
It does NOT mean your allowed to come in and Disrespect us a a person, spit on us or cuss us out, throw things blame us for your ill moods....
I heard the stories, now I have experienced it personally....some of YOU as consumers are really shameful and nasty without respect to that other person that behind the register helping you out.
one day your gonna look up and its only a machine helping you and not US humans.....Have some respect for us...Its NOT always about YOU!
sick to my stomach with you being nasty and un greatful to US that are there to HELP YOU!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- people need to stop and think
- Product or service
- Frys Foods Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers. Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water. Constant yelling and screaming,..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "I filed a complaint with South Dakota Attorneys Office just over two months ago. I received a response from them this week 8-8-2016. They told me they cannot Prosecute Cars..."
- "Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS. They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims. The Worst part..."