1) Was shopping today & a stock person dropped several large soda bottles that they slid & broke behind against the shelves and COVERED me with soda from head to shoes. Besides soda, felt little bits of plastic in my socks & clothes.

Did they care? NO! Had to repeat the story 5 times before I was able to try to get cleaned up. Some of my clothes are ruined (was wearing white & it was dark soda), though thankfully my skin was not cut.

They were more interested in having me fill out incident papers, trying to take pictures of me and trying to get me to still buy the groceries in the cart than to actually help me. REALLY???

2) about a month ago, had about 10 items in the express line. Bagger was very clearly special needs. That's great or so I thought.

I was so happy to see they hired one with special needs & didn't mind that he was bagging the items extremely slow, was put one item in a bag and carefully placing them in my cart. The guy behind me didn't even look to see why I couldn't leave (bagger was standing right in front of my cart). He was physically PUSHING ME trying to scan his card. I turned, he asked me to move, said he was in a hurry.

Was shocked to see he had a Fry's employee id tag on his shirt! Really, pushing a customer not able to move forward???

Was to shocked to speak & didn't go back until today. I should have never gone back!

DLloyd wrote the review because of poor customer service at Frys Food Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Frys Food Stores to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of concern for peope. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frys Food Stores and frys food stores customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments