Layout of Store

On 5/24/2017 after my husband got home from work he enjoyed a couple of beers.I am the nondrinker in the family so logically I'm the designated driver.

He needed to get a phone card and wanted some beer. We gathered our items and headed to the cashier. My husband put his debit card into the card reader and the cashier, Lizzette pushed a button and it seemed to stop the transaction. She left the resister and walked over to customer service to where she talked to 2 other employees the three of them stood and talked the whole time looking at us.

The cashier, Lizzette and the front store manager came over and informed us that they couldn't sell us the beer because of the odor of alcohol on my husbands breath. I took our check card and told lizzette that I would buy it and she told me no. We paid for the phone card and left. My husband and I are in our 50's we work to earn our money and we vote with our dollar.

I refuse to be humiliated just because of a couple of childish children in a grown up job. I have posted this experience on social media, I have been making phone calls to district and corporate offices related to this store and I demand an apology. No one was drinking or driving from our home and back. I will not darken the doors of any Frys/Kroger store again as long as I'm alive.

I will also be pulling my prescriptions from the pharmacy.My husband and I don't need a couple of immature brats to tell us how to be responsible.

Review about: Frys Food Stores Cashier.

Had an Experience with Frys Food Stores?

Comments