I bought some pickles at frys on Campbell & Irvington in Tucson az.My mother and I love pickles my mother is 101 yrs old, I am 72 yrs old, long story short we did eat from this jar of pickles and at the bottom I saw a something shinny at the bottom, I then dumped the rest out onto a strainer to find a Big piece of glass, it looks like its part of a jar that broke and kroger employees didnt bother to remove or even report it.
The jar itself was not broken.
WTH My concern is my mother and I ate some of these pickles with broken glass in the jar, what if we ate slivers of glass????I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM KROGER OR PSST!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Poor products stand behind your products
- Investagate broken glass in my jar of pickles
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "I have shopped at the Frys on Baseline & Power in Mesa, AZ for almost 7 years. The last 6 months have been so different. The meat department looks awful...."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "I purchased a subscription only after waiting for a special. I wasn't going to spend money on these website. Until I saw in huge bold numbers $7.99 a month I..."
- " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..."