2.6
Layout of Store

I bought some pickles at frys on Campbell & Irvington in Tucson az.My mother and I love pickles my mother is 101 yrs old, I am 72 yrs old, long story short we did eat from this jar of pickles and at the bottom I saw a something shinny at the bottom, I then dumped the rest out onto a strainer to find a Big piece of glass, it looks like its part of a jar that broke and kroger employees didnt bother to remove or even report it.

The jar itself was not broken.

WTH My concern is my mother and I ate some of these pickles with broken glass in the jar, what if we ate slivers of glass????I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM KROGER OR PSST!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "broken glass in jar" of psst pickles from Frys Food Stores and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Frys Food Stores to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most investagate broken glass in my jar of pickles. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frys Food Stores for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frys Food Stores?

Comments